• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I haven't played PM wifi since 3.5--is everything the same as it was before?

Also, looking for matches if anyone is able. 3611-2777-6125

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Only thing I can think of is a bad training room .pac file, perhaps?
It may be the case, but also suddenly for some reason my computer isn't registering my SD card. My Wii does, however... I guess I gotta wait until another time unfortunately, Boon. Rest easy--No Bowser down klaw spikes for you! ;P

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
It may be the case, but also suddenly for some reason my computer isn't registering my SD card. My Wii does, however... I guess I gotta wait until another time unfortunately, Boon. Rest easy--No Bowser down klaw spikes for you! ;P
Lmao bowser did get some nice upgrades. My computer only registers my sd card like 1/15 times. I just assumed it was because I spilled water on my keyboard, but it might not be because of that

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
can someone play me 2411-1831-2633
I'll play. I have the full 3.6 version and click my avatar for FC.
Let me know if you are online and ready to play.

Edit: Just added your FC. I'm ready

Edit2: Not sure what's going on? I have no items on my side :/

Edit3: You have the full 3.6 version of PM? Getting disconnected and I guess you have someone else playing?

Edit4: Welp I guess we can't get any matches since everyone is SDing themselves. Maybe next time in the future

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
you host
i have 3.6 beta & yea
The full version just got release a couple of days ago this month.

Edit: Are you done for now? If not, let me know. status(offline)

Edit2: Anyone else want to 1v1 on the full version of 3.6 (Aug.16) =Training, test connection, etc.?=
if nightmare doesn't respond?

Last edited:
Top Bottom