• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

RobbyKujo

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure where I can find a download link... Maybe I can link to a video explaining how to do it? Perhaps that could help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezVGh_cCkE

Also, try redownloading 3.6 if that helps.
Unfortunately, I did all of this and it states I cannot connect to the internet when I try to go into the Play Online menu. Did everything I possibly could've done, from resetting internet, redownloading everything, etc.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Unfortunately, I did all of this and it states I cannot connect to the internet when I try to go into the Play Online menu. Did everything I possibly could've done, from resetting internet, redownloading everything, etc.
Is your Wii connected to your wi-fi network? Did you go to Wii settings and check this?

RobbyKujo

Smash Rookie
Is your Wii connected to your wi-fi network? Did you go to Wii settings and check this?
It is on a wired connection using an adapter. It worked perfectly fine with 3.5, so I don't see the problem.

Edit: The decline is almost instant as well, it doesn't even attempt to get in. It just immediately gives me the 50320 error.

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
It is on a wired connection using an adapter. It worked perfectly fine with 3.5, so I don't see the problem.

Edit: The decline is almost instant as well, it doesn't even attempt to get in. It just immediately gives me the 50320 error.
Hmm, idk what to say, man. If it doesn't work after doing the process with a fresh 3.6 download, then I'm stumped. My apologies :/

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
I'm up for some games (for real this time) Hit me up. (I don't yet have the Toon Link patch btw)

1766-9377-7850

Top Bottom