• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
cleverpotato, up for some games?
play me?
Well lets see download this http://projectmgame.com/downloads/launcher/launcher-1.11.7z now all you have to do is copy the 7zip folder into the updates folder of your sdcard now do not extract it go to stage builder load it then go to update and you should be able to update the launcher once thats done you should see the addons press the wifi addon and your all set
thx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cleverpotato, up for some games?
play me?
Well lets see download this http://projectmgame.com/downloads/launcher/launcher-1.11.7z now all you have to do is copy the 7zip folder into the updates folder of your sdcard now do not extract it go to stage builder load it then go to update and you should be able to update the launcher once thats done you should see the addons press the wifi addon and your all set
kk lets fight

White Light

Smash Journeyman
how did you guys all get wifi on 3.6b? I followed this youtube video but now i'm not so sure it worked. should i have just updated from the loader?

White Light

Smash Journeyman
tyhis must be why it kept disconnecting
from the project m subreddit, I learned that any stage that isnt BF, SV, FoD, Bowser's Castle or Dreamland will cause disconnects. huh.

Dumpabump

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0829-4421
I won't be home for a few days (still gotta get 3.6 as well. Currently only have 3.5), but if anyone wants to play in a few days add me on Skype: dumpabump

Ps, I'm trash. There's no scene around my city. I'm a noob who wants to get better, so if you could give me advice after matches and such, it'd be very much appreciated.

Top Bottom