• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
join my room for 2v2s plzzz
Your combos are really good bro but you just gotta work on not getting out played in the neutral, think of ways to enter without using your forward dash and apply more pressure from the beginning of the match, you can't let people get into their zone I really like your sheik you always do a good job edge guarding just fall into a rhythm a little better, get those reads

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
GG's Diagh I gotta take my *** to sleep, good punishes on my up b, nice patient game nighty night
Thanks, yo. Your projectile game is getting less campy and more nuanced. Something is going on with me, though. My characters keep sliding and you caught me whenever it happened. It might be WiFi. I dunno. Hella GGs, though.

Last edited:

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, yo. Your projectile game is getting less campy and more nuanced. Something is going on with me, though. My characters keep sliding and you caught me whenever it happened. It might be WiFi. I dunno. Hella GGs, though.
yeah man you had some clutch ass edge guarding, I couldn't believe I sd'd that second time I forgot I could hookshot

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
GGs i think that was yujibolt
nice ledge game but you need to improve neutral game. also don't get flustered when your opponent does better, cause when i beat you with fox and went back to marth, you played a lot worse than before

Last edited:
Top Bottom