• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
GG's @ Diagh Diagh , your Zelda is still impossibly annoying and hard to deal with lol
Thanks! ;) But forreal, that Mewtwo is just dumb. Lmao. Free backairs off stage when I can't get out of hit stun. Good stuff. How was my Luigi? I am trying to add him to my repertoire.

Last edited:

ShinyPockets

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! ;) But forreal, that Mewtwo is just dumb. Lmao. Free backairs off stage when I can't get out of hit stun. Good stuff. How was my Luigi? I am trying to add him to my repertoire.
Yeah Mewtwo has a ridiculous edgeguard game lol, but yeah, your Luigi wasn't as nightmarish as your Zelda but it was definitely a nuisance to deal with, you're definitely using his super wavedash to your advantage though lol, btw protip, even at higher percents with most characters that are mid/heavy you can combo down throw into up-B js ;D

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Mewtwo has a ridiculous edgeguard game lol, but yeah, your Luigi wasn't as nightmarish as your Zelda but it was definitely a nuisance to deal with, you're definitely using his super wavedash to your advantage though lol, btw protip, even at higher percents with most characters that are mid/heavy you can combo down throw into up-B js ;D
Word. Thanks, yo. Haha. I'm not quite comfortable with shoryukens yet, but I'll start to practice it.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it's because we ran so many sets but I thought your Luigi got a lil better than your zelda
I've been playing Luigi all day. Melee and PM. I was doing Weegee things with Zelda and was like, "That's not right." Haha.

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
I like playing against Diagh's Zelda and you specifically because i suck at going against the LOZ characters, lol
@ ThatLinkDude ThatLinkDude 's Link has gotten better. I suck against sword characters and projectiles, on WiFi it's even worse, but now I don't dread facing his Link. :p

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
he definitely has, i'm trying to get my mewtwo and my dedede game to where my sonic game is
Your Sonic is so quick. There was a point where I couldn't move due to the hit stun and input lag, and that's when you tanked me with the F-air on FD. Haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom