• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Hey guys. Is the Hackless ZIP Wifi Safe? It just says Hackless ZIP, so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Hey guys. Is the Hackless ZIP Wifi Safe? It just says Hackless ZIP, so I'm not sure.
you have to move a few files around or update using the first pm loading screen thing,
but yes, and.its kinda buggy so you can only really do fd, bf and sometimes ps1 without it desyncing

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
you have to move a few files around or update using the first pm loading screen thing,
but yes, and.its kinda buggy so you can only really do fd, bf and sometimes ps1 without it desyncing
aw man. which files? also, I tried updating through the pm loading menu and it said there were no updates.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ Fidooblius Fidooblius Alright so here's how I did it and it worked for me

1. Once you have everything downloaded onto your SD card, follow the directory X:/projectm/launcher/addons, and you should find a .7z file named wifi.7z.

2. Use 7-zip to open it, and replace the files that show up (mu_menumain.pac, sc_selcharacter.pac, sc_selcharacter2.pac, RSBE01.GCT, and info.xml) in their respective directories, X:/projectm/pf/menu 2 for the .pac files, X:/codes for the .gct file, and X:/projectm/launcher/addons for the .xml file.

3. Load up the game via the launcher in Homebrew and it should work.

(For step 2 it also works the same with WinRAR if you have that instead)

Also, anyone want to play? c:

Last edited:
Top Bottom