• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
@ xSZSxSkullkid xSZSxSkullkid some time dude, i want a few matches, we went back and forth a lot, would like to see where we stand now.
@ RipxWizho RipxWizho im down if im not too late lol i'll catch you next time buddy :)

Last edited:

TopOfAllWorlds

Smash Apprentice
I want to smash with someone. Please fit meh brah. 1294-4907-1963

(I guess smashboards is dominated by roy mains)

Last edited:

wutadisaster

Smash Apprentice
hey guys at 830est ill be running bo3 exhibition mactches on my stream again if anyone is interested playing feel free to join my xat channel at 830 this isnt a tournament or anything its just matches so people can get stream time

waygu

Smash Lord
any one wanna play I port forward my Wii n want to see if connection improve @ waygu waygu wanna test it?
BRUH i just saw this. any time one of us has a room open lets test that. i wanna get some actual games in vs you, every time it gets close i feel its due to lag jank and dont feel like i earned any of my wins playing you except in a few dubs situations lol

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
GGs @ T trati . Those puff dittos though lol

I figured out what was causing all that lag right at the very end there. I'll remember to turn it off for next time we play.

やみKirby

Smash Apprentice
lol ggs man
sorry for the SDs and good zard!
dont worry 'bout it and ty. Though...roy is my main...but i suck with him. maybe i should actually practice shffling to get out quick combos and practice him more XD

edit: nice roy :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom