• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Tomaster

Smash Journeyman
You're pretty good. Definitely got the tech skill down. Don't rely on your shield so much. Simply shielding severely limits your options. Also try not to abuse the ledge getup attack. Once or twice might work for a mixup, but after that it's really punishable
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind. This is the second time I hear my shielding is a problem, not sure how to fix it tho. I usually do it automatically when im getting bodied haha.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey Good games dude, a lot of fun as usual and half the games had me cracking up xD
After I realized I was playing ROB, I noticed hat we've been playing for a long time since i never pull out my sub-sub-sub-mains lol

Top Bottom