• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, @ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 . That's about all I can play for now anyway. Fun matches, though, dude. Not gonna lie, I'm gonna say you got the better of me overall throughout our matches today. I was playing like absolute horse ****. Lol. You've been improving definitely, nevertheless.

'Till next time.

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
GG's, @ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 . That's about all I can play for now anyway. Fun matches, though, dude. Not gonna lie, I'm gonna say you got the better of me overall throughout our matches today. I was playing like absolute horse****. Lol. You've been improving definitely, nevertheless.

'Till next time.
Thanks GGs i had fun playing with you it has been a while

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Dash Dance Revolution!
Do you remember waygu's weeklies? Do you want to get a hint of tournament experience? Do you want to become a champion of Project M Wifi?
Then join Dash Dance Revolution, where all Wifi Warriors go to duke it out and test their skill!

When is it? Saturday, May 2nd @7PM Eastern/ 6PM Central
How to Register? Shoot me a PM with your Gamer Tag and FC!
Want more info? Check it out here!
Be there or be square!

Top Bottom