• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ant363

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4300-9683-8797
@ 5ully 5ully gg I gotta go eat but dam u m2ks brother or something? I knew u were just toying around at 1 point

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
@ Smash_Senpai Smash_Senpai , @ 5ully 5ully , Could I watch you two duke it out?
sorry im playing Ant
Lone wolf gaming = 4 syllables. 5ully = 2 syllables. 2+2=4. Now, they clearly main wolf, also play Link, use red font, and have a thing for even numbered syllables in their name. One says they live in MA, and the other one says WA. But what is W when you flip it upside down? You see where I'm going with this right? Illuminati confirmed.

LoneWolfGaming

Smash Apprentice
Lone wolf gaming = 4 syllables. 5ully = 2 syllables. 2+2=4. Now, they clearly main wolf, also play Link, use red font, and have a thing for even numbered syllables in their name. One says they live in MA, and the other one says WA. But what is W when you flip it upside down? You see where I'm going with this right? Illuminati confirmed.
HES ONTO US!!! @ 5ully 5ully

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Damn...we have to relocate again @ LoneWolfGaming LoneWolfGaming

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
wolf is hot. hot has 3 letters and i play 3 waifus..3+3 = 6. location is LA but there are about 6 LAs. illuminati

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
What did I miss? I was having some intense fights with sckrak, sorry I didn't let u guys join but I was getting my revenge from when he beat me, now we're even

Top Bottom