• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
GGs, i was playing really, really bad there. I normally don't play that bad, i was picking random up until that dk marth match where you spiked me every stock and then i was just to flustered to play properly. hopefully next time we play i won't embarrass myself that horribly again lol

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
the first Waygu Weekly event is coming to an end - loser's finals is being played and grand finals are soon to follow
things went awesome as far as the logistics of everything, i'm very confident that these will continue to be very successful!

tomorrow i am hosting TWO different tournaments, one in the morning/afternoon and one in the evening! its easy to register for and will be simple and fun!

message me for details or questions, follow the link in my sig to visit the thread for info!​

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
GGs, i was playing really, really bad there. I normally don't play that bad, i was picking random up until that dk marth match where you spiked me every stock and then i was just to flustered to play properly. hopefully next time we play i won't embarrass myself that horribly again lol
its ok man no need to explain yourself its only wifi

Top Bottom