• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

GmJn

Smash Ace
GGs Dizzy pink your movement is good but you respected Ike too much, and your DI was a bit off.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I think the game froze
GGs! I'm sure I'd stand a chance against you without the horrible input lag I get when I play you. I've said it before, I can stand any lag but input lag. Not knowing what you're actually doing is the worst feeling ever and you catch me up in that so often.
You deserve it though, superb Ike. Ally should take notes.

GmJn

Smash Ace
GGs! I'm sure I'd stand a chance against you without the horrible input lag I get when I play you. I've said it before, I can stand any lag but input lag. Not knowing what you're actually doing is the worst feeling ever and you catch me up in that so often.
You deserve it though, superb Ike. Ally should take notes.
Ally is really good, but I don't think he is the best Ike, I think that is Metroid.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GGs @ Boondocker Boondocker I went full Ken that first match. I definitely have my three best characters down pat, Kirby, Marth, and Ganondorf. Your Falcon is really good, and I think you just need to overcome Pikachu's lack of range. Learn those quick attack cancels.

waygu

Smash Lord
thanks man you used to play with dk before? i dont remember seeing him in your roster but its good he got me a lot in trouble with my falcon, ggs man
i just have fun playing him so i go with it. played him on 64 as a kid so i kind of remembered how to play him.

Top Bottom