• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
? you guys drop or leave on purpose
ggs either way, thanks for carrying me being the aggressor scrak :D

Last edited:

derpcube

Smash Apprentice
Wait I'm sorry I don't go on smash boards that often. But how are you guys playing Project M online with each other? Is there a patch or something? I would love to play against you guys and my old friend!

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Wait I'm sorry I don't go on smash boards that often. But how are you guys playing Project M online with each other? Is there a patch or something? I would love to play against you guys and my old friend!
pm is already patched, just use the wifi set

waygu

Smash Lord
alright i got like 3 more and i owe dizzy a few games, sorry to be lame and dip, prior engagement
edit - they're brawling, if anyone else wants to join go ahead and steal my spot

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
join us here on lagfi my fellow Lucas

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Wow I never knew! I need to keep up with times, are the old friend codes still working or has there been a change in how online works?
it worked for me, people say you need to delete your old brawl save but only do that if wifi doesn't work for you

Mean Green

Smash Lord
GGs @ waygu waygu @ Jesus+1 Jesus+1 @ Scraket Scraket that was a lot of fun even though waygu left early

? you guys drop or leave on purpose
ggs either way, thanks for carrying me being the aggressor scrak :D
other way around bruh @ Scraket Scraket made you carry the team XD

Oh and sorry if the ditching got you down and made you feel like not playing. I do that regardless of who I'm facing, I even did that against Paradoxium to help Flash with NIX once. Teamwork is my top priority in 2v2s

Last edited:

derpcube

Smash Apprentice
I would play with you but I need to know what I need to install this. All I need is a wifi safe version of Project M right?

derpcube

Smash Apprentice
Alright let me just add Project M wifi safe on my sd card it will take a while though my CPU has trouble reading SD cards

derpcube

Smash Apprentice
Well I have been playing it since the wifi service got shut down as you can tell my main is lucas.

I will be a bit rusty though I rarely get to play against humans besides my bro

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ Scraket Scraket really fun matches dude, I love your techskill with Lucas lol.
Which of my characters would you say is my best? I main Falcon, but I sd so much with him lol

Last edited:

jvizzle1

Smash Rookie
Wow I never knew! I need to keep up with times, are the old friend codes still working or has there been a change in how online works?
no change! If you got the most recent update you should be able to go online the same way before! I'm pretty sure The old friend codes are the same. Just double check when you go online! When you click "play online" it'll say the "WiFi connection has been officially discontinued. attempt to connect?" but you can go ahead and choose "yes" and it'll work! Then go under "friend roster" and find your friend code!

Top Bottom