• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
YoshiButt GGs. I could tell you got a bit frustrated later on but those first few yoshi games were great.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
I just keep thinking I'm improving then I get destroyed by so many people here. Oh well, ggs.
You just let the losses get to you [we all have that problem]. Still I think you did great in all those first matches.

ShyGuyLuigi

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShyGuyLuigi
3DS FC
1848-1777-8456
GG's i would reccomend using your specials a little less though haha it was getting pretty easy to read
GGs back at ya. Yeah, I know I should lay off a bit, but Ganons special are too much fun for me. :p Thank you for the advice though, I really do appreciate it. :) And all in all, those were some pretty nice matches we had. (Even though I did kinda bad in the last match, and a couple others. lol) Wish I coulda used Bowser a bit, though. Is it your PM that's messed up, or is there something wrong with your disc?

Top Bottom