• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Luk

Smash Journeyman
Anybody wanna play a few rounds?

Edit: Oops. Actually I have to take off. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Really sorry to just throw that last one, but I was done.
You're a wizard - your character and your playing ability. I'll take whatever criticism you may want to give. It always hurts, but it helps.
Thanks, and idk I guess just watch how pros play and try to imitate that. And plan more

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs @ Jesus+1 Jesus+1
You have a pretty good Zelda yourself. Got a lot of skill with hitting them F-Airs. It always seems that if someone tries to mirror match me I have some curse that avoids it. Oh well.

ShyGuyLuigi

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShyGuyLuigi
3DS FC
1848-1777-8456
GGs, bro. Time to sleep.
GGs, and goodnight. Those Sheik matches were a pain for me. XD None of my friends ever use Sheik often, and when they do, they're terrible. Also, this was my first time trying my hand at Ike; I really need to get better with his distance and timing. I kept dash attacking past you. lol

Last edited:

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
GGs, and goodnight. Those Sheik matches were a pain for me. XD None of my friends ever use Sheik often, and when they do, they're terrible. Also, this was my first time trying my hand at Ike; I really need to get better with his distance and timing. I kept dash attacking past you. lol
Well, you were winning most the time. And I was playing my main char rotation. So, with some time you'll prob far surpass me. I'm trying to figure out if I actually have a knack for this game or if I'm just having a fanboy phase.
See ya round SB.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GGs @ Jesus+1 Jesus+1
You have a pretty good Zelda yourself. Got a lot of skill with hitting them F-Airs. It always seems that if someone tries to mirror match me I have some curse that avoids it. Oh well.
good games earlier, sorry for the late response. My brother came in and we played Melee for an hour and I just played a game of League.
But thanks for the compliment, I was hoping you were gonna do a Zelda ditto, but you always picked someone else.
Keep it up with your Zelda and sheik, I can tell they are both getting really good

Last edited:

G-Tempest

Smash Apprentice
aye peeps, if you want to fight a DDD, link, ZSS, Ganondorf, and *sheik (*only if the connection is tolerable)
i'm your opponent.

FC-1595-1387-6757
i'd like to get some practice for upcoming local events

Top Bottom