• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Sonicjamareiz

Smash Apprentice
off topic: If I were to have custom skins could anyone see them or would it look like I had the original skin on.

DontHateOnNate

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2793-1615-9405
GGs and WP. I need to expand my characters, I feel like I can only C.Falcon and mario x)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ GmJn GmJn fun matches dude, usually we're pretty even but you wrecked me tonight lol

and about to SWD, I can do it with roughly 75% consistency offline, but I can't do it with the wifi input lag.

But of course, No johns

Does anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

GmJn

Smash Ace
@ GmJn GmJn fun matches dude, usually we're pretty even but you wrecked me tonight lol

and about to SWD, I can do it with roughly 75% consistency offline, but I can't do it with the wifi input lag.

But of course, No johns

Does anyone else wanna play?
Yeah I understand, online I can't even shffl nairs, I'm sure today was just a bad day for you.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
ggs proffessor flash, our connection was pretty smooth. Might have been better but I accidentally turned on debug mode and couldn't get it off earlier
GG's our connection was meh lol. Do you think I could be a Top Level Falco in Ohio?

Top Bottom