• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
we figured it was smarter to keep it on smashboards because you cant do xat on your phone and making them go through another hurdle to get together was a bad idea. we have our own xat too btw so we wouldve used that or fsmash that's mobile friendly.
You can get xat on your phone people have done it before idk how but you can

Last edited:

r2salz

Smash Cadet
Can someone help me. I want to play
How do I view my FC?

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I swear I've seen like 10 or 15 new people here in the last 2 days lol, where are they coming from?

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Dang I'm surprised people are here. I'd thought they'd be watching Apex 2015.

Anyone up for some matches?

yellowdee

Smash Apprentice
GGs! That's the worst lag you'll usually ever get. It's still a bit difficult trying to lead moves, and some characters like falcon need that quick timing more than others. I think it usually gives ddd an advantage there, lol.

waygu

Smash Lord
anyone for a few games? i got some salt to work out of my system
actually psyche its salty suite right now

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
JW who do you think is better between him and I? Only asking because I'm curious, and I can't play rn.
Between Paekoh? I mean, you can ditto my Bowser like it's nothin' and your Ganon is stupid good. Paekoh has a great Marth and has a PM Jiggs that I think made some good plays for what PM Jigglypuff can do.

Top Bottom