• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ Jesus+1 Jesus+1 I was hosting a room and waiting earlier, why didn't you join? Even after Gab joined, I wouldn't have minded playing with 2 others

GabPR

Smash Lord
My thoughts exactly, at the 5 minute mark I was like "is this guy really about to let it go to time? Lmao I couldn't manage to get that gimp, I was too nervous. But ggs, that sonic's amazing as always.
I swer i could not wliminate the grin on my face since i went away to look at my phone, write that, and all while pressing the button at the same time, lol.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I use my tv as my monitor for my tv so I only see my wii screen when I change the input
Lol I'm lost. xD

@ razell30 razell30 just asking because I've played trati and trash, but not you yet. Trash has told me you're good.

@ GabPR GabPR I'm surprised you typed while holding the button all that time, if you accidently let go I was so ready to steal your stock while you flinched. And I was dying that first 2 or 3 minutes. lmao

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
Lol I'm lost. xD

@ razell30 razell30 just asking because I've played trati and trash, but not you yet. Trash has told me you're good.

@ GabPR GabPR I'm surprised you typed while holding the button all that time, if you accidently let go I was so ready to steal your stock while you flinched. And I was dying that first 2 or 3 minutes. lmao
Was great fun man, ggs

razell30

Smash Apprentice
thanks and ggs to you. Nice characters especially your Lucario, you had some crazy combos with him but you should throw in more side b when your juggling them
Lol I'm lost. xD

Yea 0820-0194-3049 lets go:) me and trash and trati homie

Top Bottom