• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

#CAKE

Smash Rookie
the lag is so real! let me see if it will be better if I host @ NEO! NEO! btw, the Luigi you played against is my buddy haha

#CAKE

Smash Rookie
Good games @ NEO! NEO! It was fin playing (though in not used to the lag entirely, but your projectiles are on point man.

#CAKE

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I didn't expect them to be on because it's P:M, but the lag still new to me so I've gotta figure out How to play around it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Anybody up for games with me,Jay?
(My friend Goola uses the same Wii,but I'll be fighting this time.)
1981-6854-9277

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
GGs man, you started getting really unpredictable in those last games. those bairs are hard to approach.
Thanks. Falcon is a really hard matchup for me and for Link in general, mainly because they nerfed him Link too hard in 3.5. It's hard for Link to keep up.

Personally, I find bair as a really good spacing tool. Glad to see it works. I learned a lot frim what we played. You have a great Falcon. Those dairs are punishable on shield so try not to throw them out so much. Other than that you were really on point. Nice job trying to bait out Link's laggy moves. I got a little impatient lol.

k you want to play with me now
'Ight. Let me just re-start my Wii U first. It froze when eskimoparade left the game lol. @ Nurl Nurl

Last edited:
Top Bottom