• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games! I understand the hurry, I'll gladly play again some other time.

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
GGs PAX ...we could have done ike dittos but we were same color haha. u gotta teach me some of ikes tricks
Haha yeah, I wasn't sure what your thoughts on that were. I just kinda followed your lead :)

You seemed to have a pretty good handle on the character honestly...the only things I would say you should add to your arsenal are more well placed QuickDraw jump-cancelled aerials and more jump cancelled QuickDraw grabs (which aren't super easy to do).

Then again, you might do better by asking an actual Ike main rather than an Ike secondary like me :p

SuperMakoa

Smash Journeyman
Bruh don't even. Doubles makes it hard to see and I think my vision is going bad lol

Plus I SD'd like twice.

Your MK is bad. In singles you'd get rocked.
Oh that was you?
I remember beating you pretty badly and You complained about the connection.
Don't even talk about singles bro, lol.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Oh that was you?
I remember beating you pretty badly and You complained about the connection.
Don't even talk about singles bro, lol.
Bruh we gonna do singles very soon lol. Best of 5. Do you have a main? Or are you one of those "go random" people.

The connection complaint is legit because the game would pause for about 15-30 frames every ten-twenty seconds. You don't remember that? Lol. If I'm winning and its laggy, I won't count it as a win.

SuperMakoa

Smash Journeyman
Bruh we gonna do singles very soon lol. Best of 5. Do you have a main? Or are you one of those "go random" people.

The connection complaint is legit because the game would pause for about 15-30 frames every ten-twenty seconds. You don't remember that? Lol. If I'm winning and its laggy, I won't count it as a win.
I don't have one, but If i were to choose my best char it would probably be mk, falco, or roy.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I don't have one, but If i were to choose my best char it would probably be mk, falco, or roy.
Bruh I think you should play

@JDavisR (NIX)
@Paradoxium
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel
@Pr0fessor Flash

Would list Kman but he quit Smash cuz college.

Me and the other 4 have established our reign lol. Pro's Sonic, even though I call it janky, is still legit as heck. Paradoxium is just like bruh 2muchfundamentals tho, Zatchiel's is sick with them reedz and NIX is a Melee player who reks all of them with dat Flaco flowchart lmao

And I'm that kid who in a few years will be a top player in Smash 4, PM and Melee. Lol maybe not, but I can dream and work hard to make that a reality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom