• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Kenn

Smash Rookie
GGs! Even though it was like 3 hours ago X3
How'd it feel getting slapped in Sonic dittos by someone who doesn't play Sonic? I was practically mashing buttons =p
You should main Metaknight. You're way better with him and Sonic sucks.
hey lets play online

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
GGs! Even though it was like 3 hours ago X3
How'd it feel getting slapped in Sonic dittos by someone who doesn't play Sonic? I was practically mashing buttons =p
You should main Metaknight. You're way better with him and Sonic sucks.
I hate Sonic Dittos its like one of my worst matchups and I'm like the only Sonic main active in this thread thats good

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Wow, you never do know who someone is on the internet. I thought you were at least like mid-teens all this time. You're so good for 12.
You were better than me for a while and I'm 19 X3
lol I can also keep up with Nazo's Diddy and MK also Boss's (MDVA Player) Fox and Falco

wwfbrawler781

Smash Rookie
NNID
wwfbrawler781
3DS FC
4356-0952-3106
Hey ggs Zatch. I'm the best of my group of friends by a good amount, so believe it or not I needed that pile of ass-whoopin's, and I appreciate it! I also noticed that Ness's PK Fire is a noob-trap, because I can't SDI for the life of me, hahaha. Let's do it again sometime, maybe I'll get better after enough beatings!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey ggs Zatch. I'm the best of my group of friends by a good amount, so believe it or not I need that pile of ***-whoopin's, so I appreciate that! I also noticed that Ness's PK Fire is a noob-trap, because I can't SDI for the life of me hahaha. Let's do it again sometime, maybe I'll get better after enough beatings!
Yeah, I try not to use PK Fire so often, but I moderate my use of it less when I get agitated by wifi shunning my other baits. It can be pretty tough when that happens, generally I just switch to other characters when it does. But those were fun matches indeed! You're a pretty strong player in your own respect, it was a might difficult keeping up with that Falcon most of the time. Certainly kept me on my toes. Had a blast!

Top Bottom