• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
connection was shocking, literally all i could do was sit there and watch you beat the crap out of me.
l cancels were impossible, things delaying late, attacks coming out at completely different times to when i input, not worth the time or frustration, sorry :/

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
connection was shocking, literally all i could do was sit there and watch you beat the crap out of me.
l cancels were impossible, things delaying late, attacks coming out at completely different times to when i input, not worth the time or frustration, sorry :/
No problem mate, that's ridiculous. Maybe one day, but not today. Let's give it a shot on the Wii U edition of Smash Bros. 4 when it's out if you're going to be there, mate!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Of course! I think the hiatus helped my thought process when it comes to smash. You hosting?
I'll be on in a couple minutes, need to let my dog outside since she seems to want to go. You can host in the meantime and I'll join up when I can.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Do you still have me added? I keep getting an error code when I attempt joining your room. I'll try hosting.
I think there are problems with joining a room that's been open for so long. I'll join yours.
Wait, apparently I don't have you added.

Wait nevermind, I think I did and I'm an idiot. Keep hosting pls X3

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think there are problems with joining a room that's been open for so long. I'll join yours.
Wait, apparently I don't have you added.
My friend code is 0949-5879-5571. I'm still gonna host though! >:V

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My mom wants me. I really need to get used to the lag again.
I hear ya, that connection got pretty messy. We have a green bubble oddly. Still, nice Kirby and Marth, I had a great time getting to play with you again! That one string I got with Ike had me giggling. <3

Edit: Oh, sure! I'll be around. Just give me a heads up whenever you're ready.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I hear ya, that connection got pretty messy. We have a green bubble oddly. Still, nice Kirby and Marth, I had a great time getting to play with you again! That one string I got with Ike had me giggling. <3

Yeah your Ike was hard to get around. I only managed to hit you as much as I did because I know Ike pretty well myself and his side Bs leave him pretty open. I can go again now.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Anyone want to battle? My Ivysaur thirst for blo-- I mean Poke fruit.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone want to battle? My Ivysaur thirst for blo-- I mean Poke fruit.
I'll play if you still want, it appears Dizzy and I have finished.
Yeah your Ike was hard to get around. I only managed to hit you as much as I did because I know Ike pretty well myself and his side Bs leave him pretty open. I can go again now.
Good games again! So many funny moments, had a blast!

dizzypink

Smash Lord

Gest of Gs bro. I think we both started to channel Amsa and Ken in those last few matches XD

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
K. I'm gonna start with some characters I'm trying out. So don't be surprised if I suck with said characters.
Getting an error code trying to join your room. Let me have a go at hosting.

Top Bottom