• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Paekoh

Smash Ace
I tried so hard with luigi but i guess all the work i put in him did not pay off at all ggs i guess i will give up luigi
I tried so hard with luigi but i guess all the work i put in him did not pay off at all ggs i guess i will give up luigi
wifi doesn't mean anything its just casuals bro. keep using luigi its good just work on your full jump spacing.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GG Halfminded, I was doing some ******** stuff, LOL. It was getting pretty laggy in the end, so that's why I dropped out. The ending with Ganon grabbing out of my tether was pure **** though. Any general advice? I know I made a lot of errors.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
spacing is key since he is slow and floaty. switch from ground to short hop to full jump attacks and mix it up so on. how did you save his miss fire?
Yeah i believe i suprised you with the misfire you really want to know

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
GG Halfminded, I was doing some ******** stuff, LOL. It was getting pretty laggy in the end, so that's why I dropped out. The ending with Ganon grabbing out of my tether was pure **** though. Any general advice? I know I made a lot of errors.
Haha, all good. Hmmm, I didn't pick up on too many things. I noticed less missle pressure than I'm used to, possibly work on missle canceling in the future. For ganon, I've gotten shut down before by that zair tether. If you throw it out at about head/neck height, it's hard for me to approach, even with my more brute force options like downB and such, forcing me to approach by air or platforms. Your nair and Usmash generally cover those aerial options from ganon.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ugh finally did it
Ness is one of my hated matchups. Well I hate all small characters actually. It's harder to hit them. PK fire is too good. I kinda hope they nerf it to NOT activate if it hits a shield. But you had really good aim with those Bairs even without using PK to trap me. Like 75% of them sweetspoted.

ParadoxZ

Smash Apprentice
Ness is one of my hated matchups. Well I hate all small characters actually. It's harder to hit them. PK fire is too good. I kinda hope they nerf it to NOT activate if it hits a shield. But you had really good aim with those Bairs even without using PK to trap me. Like 75% of them sweetspoted.
Yeah. I hate snake on Zelda. Her and ivy i cant do tiny thing on. So i switch to ness since he is faster and pk fire wrecks larger slower moving characters. And yeah sorry about that. When i cant use tech skill like in wifi i resort to pk fire

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
This lag is getting pretty annoying. :c

Edit: Good games as usual, NIX. ^^ That lag was really getting to me though. It wasn't constant lag but rather mini spikes, making me miss small stuff like missing D-throw techs L-cancels, to the bigger, game changing stuff like Rest not coming out after U-throws and timing off stage aerial gimps. >.< No johns though, you won the majority. Hopefully next time it is better though. ;P

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Shall we go at it once more? ;)
Heh, looks like I'm finally learning that jiggs matchup. Thank you for teaching me how to beat you;)
(Or at least, when I'm not SDing like crazy lol)

This lag is getting pretty annoying. :c

Edit: Good games as usual, NIX. ^^ That lag was really getting to me though. It wasn't constant lag but rather mini spikes, making me miss small stuff like missing D-throw techs L-cancels, to the bigger, game changing stuff like Rest not coming out after U-throws and timing off stage aerial gimps. >.< No johns though, you won the majority. Hopefully next time it is better though. ;P
Oh really? I thought our connection was actually really good, huh. Oh well, I understand. If you ever wanna play me again, you know where to find me

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
let me know ok
Sorry man looks like my friend bailed on me want to do 1v1 instead?
Nice matches @ NEO! NEO! that Samus is pretty tough couldn't think of any other strategy other than run head first into those missiles like Rambo and somehow break through btw its getting kinda late anyway getting tired over here

Last edited:
Top Bottom