• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs guys. Sucks how we lost on my last one. lol

btw Those tags I put up at the end saying "Brb, lag" were me completely missing the "GGs" tag lmao

But that last game tho. Nix went super saiyan. 7 kills? DAYUM

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games Metal. ^^

We were doing work in doubles, even though I kept hitting you 24/7. ;P

Edit: lmao, dat input tech skill. xD

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
@ someonerandom someonerandom @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) @ Metalbro Metalbro
Epic 1v1's/rotations/dubz! Those were super fun!

And @ someonerandom someonerandom
That last rotation match before I left... DAT REST DOE. So happy to play you again! HYPE.
Thanks you too! Almost completed that comeback on FD, I guess I put myself in too much of a hole, I have no idea why I thought it was a good idea to play near the edge the whole match as falco agaisnt link lol.
Also good games to @ Metalbro Metalbro and @ someonerandom someonerandom ! I need to 1v1 you sometime Metalbro, you seem like a formiddible foe. I think I'm getting that jiggs matchup down finally lol, I think I got it

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, I can never win the last game before everyone leaves. >.<

Good games guys. ^^ A little slow, but fun nonetheless. Lemme just state the fact that I like doubles more than singles because I can actually win sometimes.

Edit: Path, you were doing so much work on the FD game vs NIX, but then he almost pulled off the comeback. I was holding my breath. xD

Edit 2: My hands literally hurt now, I kind of remember why I stopped playing for a while. >.<

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ugh, I can never win the last game before everyone leaves. >.<

Good games guys. ^^ A little slow, but fun nonetheless. Lemme just state the fact that I like doubles more than singles because I can actually win sometimes.
Really? I think doubles are fun but too hectic to play more than an hour of. That stupid friendly fire just ruins things after I lightning kick my partner for the 5th time in a row. :C

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Really? I think doubles are fun but too hectic to play more than an hour of. That stupid friendly fire just ruins things after I lightning kick my partner for the 5th time in a row. :C
The fact that there's so much stuff going on at once is exactly what makes it fun. xD

To get around friendly fire, you just have to coordinate with your partner (way easier said than done...). Even the best hit their partners sometimes. ;P

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
All set @ TrueBlur TrueBlur

nvm guess I'll wait another 10-20 mins again. lel

@ someonerandom someonerandom
Kind of. But Zelda and Peach either have to pin point or bomb a small section. So I often have many stocks left over and kill my partner. I rarely lose though since doubles spreads the delay evenly almost and even hardcore players feel the pressure.

Last edited:

TrueBlur

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueBlur2000
Well, does anyone want to play?
Fc:1935-2843-1342

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs @ Y yohoos

Sheik is a rough matchup for floaty Zeldoo. 2Fast2Furious.

How can you petform aerials so quick? I can rarely do 2 before landing as Sheik. Unless this is a DELAY STRIKES AGAIN! kind of thing.

Last edited:

yohoos

Smash Apprentice
GGs @ Y yohoos

Sheik is a rough matchup for floaty Zeldoo. 2Fast2Furious.

How can you petform aerials so quick? I can rarely do 2 before landing as Sheik. Unless this is a DELAY STRIKES AGAIN! kind of thing.
You only really do two aerials with bair and fair as the others are too slow and yeah the delay messes me up sometimes too. I sometimes use the A button instead of the c-stick if I want the aerial out as soon as possible though since it's closer to my jump button and then use the c-stick for the second aerial.

Top Bottom