• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Yup ill add you now join my game when ur ready

Im gonna try resetting my internet connection I have no idea why I'm having issues with lag right now. I have 38 upload and 5 download with 34 ping at this point to most places in the country so it doesnt really make a lot of sense to me
Huh, must have disconnected somehow.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Anyone wanna hit me around &/or off the stage?
4730-4642-8069

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Not sure if it's the connection between the players going on but I feel like I have a 2 to 3 second input lag with the games I'm playing. Really don't understand why the connection is so poor -_-
Maybe the servers a little weird today. It gave us error code 20100 eariler todat, so maybe just the server.

xGh0stx

Smash Rookie
Maybe the servers a little weird today. It gave us error code 20100 eariler todat, so maybe just the server.
Hopefully because I was excited to get this to work. I can run any other game on here with no lag issues but this isnt going so well for me. I guess it could be possible that we are far away from one another but it looked like you weren't having issues with the connection

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Hopefully because I was excited to get this to work. I can run any other game on here with no lag issues but this isnt going so well for me. I guess it could be possible that we are far away from one another but it looked like you weren't having issues with the connection
Well it's internet for a reason. I hardly doubt that it's distance between the 2 wiis

Thadigus

Smash Rookie
I am a beginner but I do know how to play I would like to practice a bit with other newbies.

Top Bottom