• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Same to you, man. ggs
I need to either seriously improve or I'm just not cut out for wifi. The matches were nowhere near laggy, but the timing was a little off IMO and I can't adjust to press L at a different time lmao. I do think I need to work on my combo game however. Either way, you'd probably beat me. That Fox is good. I need to work on neutral, I think.

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I need to either seriously improve or I'm just not cut out for wifi. The matches were nowhere near laggy, but the timing was a little off IMO and I can't adjust to press L at a different time lmao. I do think I need to work on my combo game however. Either way, you'd probably beat me. That Fox is good. I need to work on neutral, I think.
It takes a while to get used to the different timings on the trigger button but after playing with it for a while, you get used to it. I always hard press for my wavedashes and wavelands anyway so that I don't mess up my offline muscle memory.

Also, I'm typing up my response to your PM right now :3

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
Collecting friend codes for future matches here; for anybody adding me please send your FC to me via conversation so I can add you too ASAP. I look forward to seeing how some of you play but just know I'm not really the most refined of fighters. :U
My FC is 2582-9804-7153.

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
Looking for potential challengers once again, please let me know if any of you are up for a match.

DJKai

Smash Cadet
NNID
DJKaiTime
3DS FC
0989-1745-4440
ggs @ DJKai DJKai , those were really fun! i'm really sad that solarbeam SD didn't work but at least i got the falcon punches haha
Those falcon punches were insane o.o they always make me laugh when they hit. I have to switch over to the classic controller when I play online, because I dont have a wii, just a wii u, so i'll have to start training with it so I can do all the wave lands and control faster characters :b lets play again sometime!

Top Bottom