• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
I think you can move the cursor in Gecko OS using the Dpad on the Wii mote. Not sure, though. Did you try that?
I tried that, my Wii Mote just wouldn't re sync, the lights just kept flashing. So no, sadly it doesn't work.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Whatever you do dont pick the lylat cruise or if you are zelda and try to switch to shiek in battle and vice versa it will disconnect everything else is fine

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
Aww, how unfortunate.

Maybe you should get a regular Wii mote?
That's my best bet, I'm still not playing how I should(Wii Mote + Nunchuk is somewhat nontechnical for me), but that's the only setup I've been able to use. But hopefully I can borrow one soon so I'll be able to play.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
All right, FFA's it is, then. Unless both of you would rather have rotational 1-on-1's instead.

To anyone else who sees this, we need one more person for dubz. Leave a notice if you're interested.

Edit: Zeroultima, you in?

Last edited:

zeroultima6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zeroultima6
3DS FC
3179-6572-5398
All right, FFA's it is, then. Unless both of you would rather have rotational 1-on-1's instead.

To anyone else who sees this, we need one more person for dubz. Leave a notice if you're interested.

Edit: Zeroultima, you in?
yes i'm ready for this

fc:1720-7884-4779

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Yeah you host
Well Christ, you're good. I thought I was like the only one here who could use Mewtwo (then again, I kind of lost my skill with Mewtwo now), but your Mewtwo......like, wow! Your Sonic, also damn good! GGs indeed!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, everyone. :) Not sure why the heck we kept disconnecting in the end, but we got a lot of matches in anyway, at least. Heading off for the night, so peace.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
There are too many mew2s on wifi, and none of them use warp into hover nair. I hate that character, his warps are so broken. I'm just lucky I play as pikachu lol.

Top Bottom