• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
@Paradoxium: My kirby wasn't too bad, huh. I found that, while playing with you, I consistently did better on the smaller stages. Also, I did better against your non-projectile using characters. I couldn't find any way to beat your projectile characters though - most notably Toon Link.

Anyway, I think I'm done playing for now. I won't be back until before FOW decides to start streaming, what I assume will be, project m. I thinkIill need the practice. Until then, I suppose.

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
Anyone know anything about fixing Desync issues? A friend just tested online w/ me and it's been desyncing a lot.
Oh and this is on wii

Last edited:

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
I was just wondering, there's no way I'd be able to play with a Wii Mote that has Motion Plus right?

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
Why wouldn't you be able to use the Wiimote? Or do you mean using the motion plus feature in P:M? idk how it works, but I don't think it'll be functional.
I have a Wii Mote that has the Motion Plus built into it, and I've read somewhere else that if a Wii Mote has something like that, it wouldn't be usable for PM, but apparently in 3.02, I was able to use my Wii Mote just fine. So now I ask this question because I want to get back to playing PM online, but I can't use my Wii Mote.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I have a Wii Mote that has the Motion Plus built into it, and I've read somewhere else that if a Wii Mote has something like that, it wouldn't be usable for PM, but apparently in 3.02, I was able to use my Wii Mote just fine. So now I ask this question because I want to get back to playing PM online, but I can't use my Wii Mote.
If it worked in 3.02, then I would reason that it should work online. At the very least, you could at least try it out.

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
If it worked in 3.02, then I would reason that it should work online. At the very least, you could at least try it out.
I tried with 3.02 BEFORE and AFTER the shutdown, but because the servers got closed, I downloaded the WiFi Hackless, but apparently it uses Gecko OS making my Wii Mote useless, and I don't have any other controller access because I use a Wii U.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I tried with 3.02 BEFORE and AFTER the shutdown, but because the servers got closed, I downloaded the WiFi Hackless, but apparently it uses Gecko OS making my Wii Mote useless, and I don't have any other controller access because I use a Wii U.
Aren't there things for the Wii U that make the Gamecube Controller usable? I thought there was.

Anyone up for some matches BTW?

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
Aren't there things for the Wii U that make the Gamecube Controller usable? I thought there was.

Anyone up for some matches BTW?
There are some things called the Mayflash adapters, but they add input lag, like about 3 frames, and that's not really reliable for me.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
There are some things called the Mayflash adapters, but they add input lag, like about 3 frames, and that's not really reliable for me.
Oh, well dang. At least we know there's gonna be a gamecube controller adapter in the future, for when smash Wii U comes out right?

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I think you can move the cursor in Gecko OS using the Dpad on the Wii mote. Not sure, though. Did you try that?

Edit:

good game kman but that'll be it for now
ggs Dark Knuckles

Last edited:
Top Bottom