• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
That was my first Project M online game... I haven't played Brawl online since 2009... So what's a desync? The game appeared fine on my end.
Do you have any custom stages/characters/textures?

If so, then that causes our games to desync.
The way Brawl's WiFi works is just the system sending our button inputs to each other.
So if there's a custom stage or moveset, then it messes up.

When it happens, you usually see the other player SD A LOT.

Last edited:

Pardonme

Smash Rookie
Ah i
Do you have any custom stages/characters/textures?

If so, then that causes our games to desync.
The way Brawl's WiFi works is just the system sending our button inputs to each other.
So if there's a custom stage or moveset, then it messes up.
Ah I see. i was using a custom Samus model import but I'm definitely not using any custom stages or movesets. We can try again and I'll make sure not to use any custom stuff. I also have custom music but I don't think that would make a difference. If it don't work this time then sorry.

Dott

Smash Ace
Good games Manson!! I have to leave now, but those were really funny and good fights.

I see you advanced a lot on those fights, try to use more grabs and shield.

Also practice the breakfall/tech to dont fall in enemy combos so easily.

Also good Marth!

Last edited:
Top Bottom