• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
lol im not going even going to lie, i was playing trash than mug. You almost 3 stocked me twice. I shouldn't have been keeping score with that stuff, now everyone alternate goal is to 3 stock me and blast it on smashboards.

@Everyone else tho, Who wants to money match $5? Pay with paypal?

But if not, lets play some more Kuni in like 10 minutes, i need to swap some audio files for final destination. Then I am up to play some more.
I accidentally made one of the songs too loud and now it throws me off whenever it plays on the stage.
lololol I know dude haha that's what happens when word gets around about your skillz
but you 3 stoked me on 2 occasions? I was being dumb haha trying to get back on stage with side b.
yeah i'll play you some more.

@Everyone Who is the best you've played in this little group of people on this thread?
I personally think its @ Subtle One Subtle One
EDIT: T_T and @ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
@ Kunichan Kunichan Subtle One is a Samus main who used to absolutely wreck me, but I can beat him regularly now. Jiggles4life is always a tough opponent. I think Mattchu is good, but I haven't played him enough to be sure. Jaedong plays like a guy who's been playing Melee for years, but just got into PM. All in all, the regulars are pretty tough here, but not ridiculously mlg pro

edit: I also think that I'm okay, but I don't play a very technical game

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
@ Kunichan Kunichan Subtle One is a Samus main who used to absolutely wreck me, but I can beat him regularly now. Jiggles4life is always a tough opponent. I think Mattchu is good, but I haven't played him enough to be sure. Jaedong plays like a guy who's been playing Melee for years, but just got into PM. All in all, the regulars are pretty tough here, but not ridiculously mlg pro

lol I think your a rough opponent pwny that dino will never die
and ive never played subtle tho:\
ill be on in like 2 hours :) for any1 to play then

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman

Yeah I deffinitelyagree with you on all your assessments. Have we played?

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
I can't even lie everyone
lololol I know dude haha that's what happens when word gets around about your skillz
but you 3 stoked me on 2 occasions? I was being dumb haha trying to get back on stage with side b.
yeah i'll play you some more.

@Everyone Who is the best you've played in this little group of people on this thread?
I personally think its @ Subtle One Subtle One
I can't even lie ALOT of people that I have played the 2nd time around play like totally different people. The first time I played Matt, i beat him by a 4 stock, i actually still have the replay saved on my wii. But the 2nd time i played him, he was playing like he was about to 3 stock me every match. He had got several times better. It was like he went through some hyperbolic time chamber training.

In my opinion Matt's has the best C.Falcon in this group of ours.

I don't remember you being this good the first time around either, so i can say the same about you. But I was really impressed with Matt's improvement. But more recently, I have to say the person I hate fighting the most is @deadjames skill wise i wouldn't say he is the best, but he is one of the toughest people i've fought on here, tough as in hard to kill. I won't lie I get salty fighting him, mostly cause of the up-b wall jump up-b recovery crap with mario/doc.

Its more so because he uses shenanigans, doctor mario/mario fireball spam to put you into block stun.
Or diddy kong banana shenanigans, he is really good at stuff like that. But when he plays with average characters no shenanigans involved, I don't really know to be honest, I never played him he wasn't using shenanigans except for the Link ditto. Actually he two stocked me with his bowser, it reminded of the time ken's marth got 4 stock by captin jack's bowser. I just couldn't kill now matter how much damage i was putting on him.

I remember i was losing consistently to who ever plays ganandorf that stays in the south with me, I remember him saying our connection shouldn't be to bad cause we are kinda close, but it was still laggy. I can't remember his name though. I think it might have been the guy with the duke nukem picture, not sure though. But whoever it was its either him or deadjames.

Speaking of which, someone should host PM wifi tournaments on smashboards, and create a power ranking.

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Thanks Sora that means alot to me dude!! i definitely think im getting better playing online...ive never played against a good player in person, but i know you guys are good and we have alot of fun intense matches. Sometimes it takes me a couple of matches to get warmed up and adjust to the delay but yeah sometimes i just get in the zone!!

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I can't even lie everyone

I can't even lie ALOT of people that I have played the 2nd time around play like totally different people. The first time I played Matt, i beat him by a 4 stock, i actually still have the replay saved on my wii. But the 2nd time i played him, he was playing like he was about to 3 stock me every match. He had got several times better. It was like he went through some hyperbolic time chamber training.

In my opinion Matt's has the best C.Falcon in this group of ours.

I don't remember you being this good the first time around either, so i can say the same about you. But I was really impressed with Matt's improvement. But more recently, I have to say the person I hate fighting the most is @deadjames skill wise i wouldn't say he is the best, but he is one of the toughest people i've fought on here, tough as in hard to kill. I won't lie I get salty fighting him, mostly cause of the up-b wall jump up-b recovery crap with mario/doc.

Its more so because he uses shenanigans, doctor mario/mario fireball spam to put you into block stun.
Or diddy kong banana shenanigans, he is really good at stuff like that. But when he plays with average characters no shenanigans involved, I don't really know to be honest, I never played him he wasn't using shenanigans except for the Link ditto. Actually he two stocked me with his bowser, it reminded of the time ken's marth got 4 stock by captin jack's bowser. I just couldn't kill now matter how much damage i was putting on him.

I remember i was losing consistently to who ever plays ganandorf that stays in the south with me, I remember him saying our connection shouldn't be to bad cause we are kinda close, but it was still laggy. I can't remember his name though. I think it might have been the guy with the duke nukem picture, not sure though. But whoever it was its either him or deadjames.

Speaking of which, someone should host PM wifi tournaments on smashboards, and create a power ranking.
Yeah @ Mattchu Mattchu is getting good really fast I've played him in Falcon Dittos a bunch and they're always hilariously crazy with tech skill.
I haven't had the chance to play deadjames yet but I hope I do soon. But I feel like since online lag is so bad you have to rely on those shenanigans to get the upper hand even though it may make you salty..
I think you might be talking about @Dark Bulb 4.1 ? His ganon is crazy but he hasn't been on lately...

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Thanks dude those was some good games you have a good Falcon too but i just cant handle your Fox.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Yeah @ Mattchu Mattchu is getting good really fast I've played him in Falcon Dittos a bunch and they're always hilariously crazy with tech skill.
I haven't had the chance to play deadjames yet but I hope I do soon. But I feel like since online lag is so bad you have to rely on those shenanigans to get the upper hand even though it may make you salty..
I think you might be talking about @Dark Bulb 4.1 ? His ganon is crazy but he hasn't been on lately...
Yea, i believe it was darkbulb. I'll be up for matches again about 30 minutes.

Samosuke1987

Smash Cadet
Anyone down to play some games? Just trying to get back into smash after a hiatus. Been playing recently with some of these guys and seen stuff I did not know was possible. There is always more to learn I guess.

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman

Regularly? You beat me regularly? <____<...w/e I'm not even that good or feel comfortable boasting. I'm freestyling on wifi trying to develop some type of melee sense lol. I can say the most fun matches I have are against Kuni, Dark bulb and the first time I played pwnyclaus was epic. Mattchu is always solid and clearly has superior tech skill. I couldn't imagine what it would be like playing against any of you in a lagless environment but I'm sure it'd be waaaaaaaay more hype

Samosuke1987

Smash Cadet
Regularly? You beat me regularly? <____<...w/e I'm not even that good or feel comfortable boasting. I'm freestyling on wifi trying to develop some type of melee sense lol. I can say the most fun matches I have are against Kuni, Dark bulb and the first time I played pwnyclaus was epic. Mattchu is always solid and clearly has superior tech skill. I couldn't imagine what it would be like playing against any of you in a lagless environment but I'm sure it'd be waaaaaaaay more hype
You are the legendary samus right. I main samus but have not really played her in years. I hope we can play some time.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I feel like me and mattchu play the most similar. It's so weird when I play him I feel like I'm playing an exact clone of me. He does everything I would do. We bum rush with techskill and try to apply as much pressure as possible.

Samosuke1987

Smash Cadet
Your enthusiasm over mastering a party fighting game is scaring me a little.
Not trying to master just a little better to at least figure out what you did. I am not playing to be competitive but just to play like I did back in the melee days. Just the way I like to have fun with the game. I do not play that many. Project M caught my eye cause it is so much fun.

Top Bottom