• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Inserio

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-8131-4530
Yeah I kind of brought that upon myself the lag was way too bad for me to try to play Fox Idk what I was thinking lol. Thanks for the compliment though. I hope you didn't get the wrong impression from the ragequit on the last match, I was just going to change characters because I was really struggling to perform my techs with Fox.
Ah, no. It was just getting late and I needed sleep. It felt like a good time to quit.

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
is project M still at 3.02? if it was updated, what version is it? just waiting for my GCN adapter to arrive since I'm tired of Wiichuck...

kaizo13

Smash Champion
1v1 anyone?

ggs matt, too bad the connection blows

Last edited:

Blakebtb23

Smash Apprentice
Yea good game, lag got pretty bad near the end. I did better than I expected to, considering I just got the game last week.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
wanted to throw it out there that if you join a game while i'm already playing, i'll probably deny it to avoid a 3 player free for all, not denying it to be a jerk o_o

edit: Niz, fun matches, sorry about the input lag though, that threw off a couple of moves I think for the two of us, had to get off, must wake up early and not miss job interview D:

Last edited:
Top Bottom