• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I suppose. I still haven't figured out how to beat falco yet... Any tips?

I'll play. I need the practice.
The only things I would tell you is make sure to keep an eye out on your spacing with your shield pressure, since I have a lot of good OOS options. Also be sure to be sure to mix up recoveries the best you can, sometimes it got easy just to wait for you to roll on the ledge or do a fair from ledge and punish accordingly. The opposite is also true, watch out for recoveries mix ups. Almsot all of your punishes, were in a position so it would work only if I illusioned on the stage. Obviously I can change that to be like a sweetspot or just air dodge, which I did and got away with a lot. Also I've been practicing a lot over the month, so that may be why too :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Nix, that Falco is still outrageous lol. I can't deal with lasers at all with the irregular shield timing, I wasn't trying to spend so much time sitting in it during your approaches but wifi throws off the pacing for perfect shielding annoyingly enough. It was fun playing you again though, mad kudos on those strings you put together.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games Nix, that Falco is still outrageous lol. I can't deal with lasers at all with the irregular shield timing, I wasn't trying to spend so much time sitting in it during your approaches but wifi throws off the pacing for perfect shielding annoyingly enough. It was fun playing you again though, mad kudos on those strings you put together.
Lol thanks, Your characters are a heck of a challenge too, first really good ike I've ever fought, it was fun trying to figure that matchup out. And yeah, I didn't know I could dash attack into weak hit nair into flutterhush into fsmash either lol, sometimes I even surprise myself. Good to be back

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games dude, pretty good Mario you've got there yourself.

Top Bottom