• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Swordlegacy

Smash Apprentice
I came into Project M with Marth because he's who I learned Melee with, but I'm starting to really like either Kirby or Shiek. I guess I'm still the best with Marth though.
Yea I think your marth is good. I thought you were going to completely kick my ass with fox though lol. im still new to project m so every character kinda feels different than what im used to in brawl. The only ones I actually know how to play with are Link Marth Ness and ike (even though ike wasnt in melee lol) The rest I kinda just play with a little a try to get used to them.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Yea I think your marth is good. I thought you were going to completely kick my *** with fox though lol. im still new to project m so every character kinda feels different than what im used to in brawl. The only ones I actually know how to play with are Link Marth Ness and ike (even though ike wasnt in melee lol) The rest I kinda just play with a little a try to get used to them.
Nah, I'm trying to practice Fox more. I would get into Falco but I just cannot wrap my head around the up and down combos that people fly through with him. I don't think I seen you wavedash once. Do you know how yet? Maybe you were just being sneaky with them. The unseen wavedash is the deadliest!

Swordlegacy

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I'm trying to practice Fox more. I would get into Falco but I just cannot wrap my head around the up and down combos that people fly through with him. I don't think I seen you wavedash once. Do you know how yet? Maybe you were just being sneaky with them. The unseen wavedash is the deadliest!
I know what you mean about Falco, everyone makes it look sooo easy but its more complicated to do than it looks. im not much of a wavedasher, ill probably dash for like a milli second but I dont feel the need. if I get really into the game and try to go all insane with my reflexes I might lol. Btw I threw a little ssb64 throwback at you with the Fox and Hyrule Castle combo. I was trying to use fox how I did in ssb64.

Last edited:

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Does anyone want to fight? I'm up for some matches!

1466-2893-4096

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I know what you mean able Falco, everyone makes it look sooo easy but its more complicated to do than it looks. im not much of a wavedasher, ill probably dash for like a mila second but I dont feel the need. if I get really into the game and try to go all insane with my reflexes I might lol. Btw I through a little ssb64 throwback at you with the Fox and Hyrule Castle combo. I was trying to use fox how I did in ssb64.
Ah, you were good there, that's my favorite stage. I love playing on the 64 stages now that we have so many more characters and options in game. Wavedashing is absolutely essential for some characters, but literally useless on some others, I would learn it a little more if you think you might main any of the swordsmen, especially Marth and Roy.
I also just thought maybe we should message each other instead of spam everybody's means of finding playing partners ^.^; Do you have skype? I'll send you my info if you want.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Ah, you were good there, that's my favorite stage. I love playing on the 64 stages now that we have so many more characters and options in game. Wavedashing is absolutely essential for some characters, but literally useless on some others, I would learn it a little more if you think you might main any of the swordsmen, especially Marth and Roy.
I also just thought maybe we should message each other instead of spam everybody's means of finding playing partners ^.^; Do you have skype? I'll send you my info if you want.
You want to fight?

Top Bottom