• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yo! Who wants to give things a shot? Let's see if I can adjust to this now...
Guy I was going to play seems to have gone, so I can play if you're up for it. Looking to practice Ike and a few others.

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's dude, you have a very nice selection of characters!

As fox, you are good, but don't try to cover everything with shines because you'll become too predictable, use more the grabs and options out of shield!

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Yo, @ Zatchiel Zatchiel I gotta go. I'll brb

That was some fun matches. I guess I can't mess with Ike when there's platforms around. I will figure out how to edgegaurd Ike though

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yo, @ Zatchiel Zatchiel I gotta go. I'll brb

That was some fun matches. I guess I can't mess with Ike when there's platforms around. I will figure out how to edgegaurd Ike though
For sure, I'll be here if you still want to keep going when you return. That aerial side B caught me off guard quite a few times.

Blackdrive44

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blackdrive44
3DS FC
0619-6036-2734
For sure, I'll be here if you still want to keep going when you return. That aerial side B caught me off guard quite a few times.
Sorry I left, I can't get the online working, do you know how you installed it or whatever cuz, it's not working for me.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wish I didn't turn my stuff off, I would play with you until he got back.
I've also never gotten to do a three for all on smash and it sounds really fun.
I've played lots of free for all on P:M, although I don't really get to as often nowadays. It is very fun.

Sorry I left, I can't get the online working, do you know how you installed it or whatever cuz, it's not working for me.
Are you running Project M through stage builder or Homebrew? I can give you a download for either method containing the patch you need to play online.

Dott

Smash Ace
Download the files from the reddit post. "I have made an online version of pm that works succefully with wiimsf servers" or something like that.

Top Bottom