• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
GGs Pwny, those were fun and close. I wish we could get rid of that lag though, it brought us both down.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
GGs man very impressive Zard, Ness and Falcon :D
not my best but u beat me fair and square, although that down throw to f-smash is really dumb lol
i tried every DI option and it still hit me everytime

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
i am for now
GGs.

But seriously, EW. Them some dirty Ness tactics there. Know good well PK Fire spam and constant rolling would get you destroyed off-line. :rolleyes: That last battle could only go to ya 'cause Kirby has to actually use precision to get his kills.

EDIT - Glad you came back, 'cause, as it's common with me, I hate ending battles on sour notes.

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
GGs again Zero.

...I serious did not know I had already planted that remote explosive and was just trying to cover my bases. No way did I plan to blow you up into that C4! o_O

Anyhoo, ya really gotta break that rolling habit. The moment you find somebody solid and the connection is also solid, you're gonna be in a world of hurt if they're good at taking advantage of such habits. Admittedly I'm only so-so at it as I like to do my own thing regardless of my opponent, but even I was punishing it often.

zeroultima6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zeroultima6
3DS FC
3179-6572-5398
GGs again Zero.

...I serious did not know I had already planted that remote explosive and was just trying to cover my bases. No way did I plan to blow you up into that C4! o_O

Anyhoo, ya really gotta break that rolling habit. The moment you find somebody solid and the connection is also solid, you're gonna be in a world of hurt if they're good at taking advantage of such habits. Admittedly I'm only so-so at it as I like to do my own thing regardless of my opponent, but even I was punishing it often.
1. I'm trying to stay away from the C4 so i won't get hit by them
2. i'll try not to do that as much

Top Bottom