• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

wasted_snake

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joe
Ill play againts you, post your F.C.
By the way folks, anyone that wants to play me, my F.C. is 1550-9498-4586

White Light

Smash Journeyman
yeah dude ggs. couldnt figure out how to ****in tech in that lag for the life of me
anyway @ White Light White Light , i'm gonna add you!
Ggs
That lag hurt me terribly though
Couldn't l cancel most of the time, or wave dash to grab the ledge in time for that ganon ditto on ps2
One question: how did you reverse the warlock punch 5 times? I can only reverse it once.

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
Ggs
That lag hurt me terribly though
Couldn't l cancel most of the time, or wave dash to grab the ledge in time for that ganon ditto on ps2
One question: how did you reverse the warlock punch 5 times? I can only reverse it once.
It's just the timing. Mess with inputting the second-fifth turnarounds later or earlier, you'll get it pretty quick.

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
Ill play againts you, post your F.C.
By the way folks, anyone that wants to play me, my F.C. is 1550-9498-4586

See you online!
Alright, ready. Lets go. I added you already.

It's just the timing. Mess with inputting the second-fifth turnarounds later or earlier, you'll get it pretty quick.
Sorry about leaving early, just playing a quick game. GG.

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I knoww dude!!! That was so much fun thanks for playing me! I was laughing sooo hard everytime we started a match i'd get hit with a falcon punchh lololol. and that one time i did three falcon punches on your shield lololol I can't believe that last one hit
Yoo I forgot to ask how did you do the thing were you do like a falcon punch but you'd turn around midair but your momentum would completely change in the direction you'd falcon punch, I've done it a few times but I don't know what's the input timing and I'm not talking about the regular turn around falcon punch

Oh and @ Tails_Glados_Puff Tails_Glados_Puff I'm ready to play whenever your done with your match

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
Yoo I forgot to ask how did you do the thing were you do like a falcon punch but you'd turn around midair but your momentum would completely change in the direction you'd falcon punch, I've done it a few times but I don't know what's the input timing and I'm not talking about the regular turn around falcon punch

Oh and @ Tails_Glados_Puff Tails_Glados_Puff I'm ready to play whenever your done with your match
K, i'll add you right now.

@ wasted_snake wasted_snake GGs.

AstraEDM

Smash Ace

eyyyy, it's wavebouncing. You hit b when moving forward in the air and immediately flick backwards.

wasted_snake

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joe

K, i'll add you right now.

@ wasted_snake wasted_snake GGs.dont know about that one, sorry. By the way, you're pretty good. Hope to fight you again :p

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
so sorry dude I forgot I promised this guy i'd play him, I'll play you right after if you're still around. BTW I loveee you shine oos so sick
I don't know what happened there. I was recording the match, then it quit,, Im down for more.

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
so sorry dude I forgot I promised this guy i'd play him, I'll play you right after if you're still around. BTW I loveee you shine oos so sick
GGs Kuni. That DK is amazing, and that Fox was such a rush down. I've been trying to bring my Fox to that level. You shine so well.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
GGs Kuni. That DK is amazing, and that Fox was such a rush down. I've been trying to bring my Fox to that level. You shine so well.
Yoo really good games dude! Your Falco is on point good laser pressure and overall good Falco techniques but it's just so hard to play a spacie on wifi, you know what i'm talking about. #WifiSpaciesJohns Dude I love your shine oos they get me everytime. What's your input method if you don't mind me asking. I know theres a few ways but what do you prefer? and Idk what was happening with my DK it was kinda going bananas lolol
oh snap you were recording?! where can I watch thoughhh??

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
Yoo really good games dude! Your Falco is on point good laser pressure and overall good Falco techniques but it's just so hard to play a spacie on wifi, you know what i'm talking about. #WifiSpaciesJohns Dude I love your shine oos they get me everytime. What's your input method if you don't mind me asking. I know theres a few ways but what do you prefer? and Idk what was happening with my DK it was kinda going bananas lolol
Thanks. Usually, people will use the jump button and press down b, but i find that's slower, and harder. What I do is tap jump so I shorthop, then press down b. I also waveshine like this as switching between a normal wavedash and down b is slow. It's harder with fox as Fox is harder to shorthop with, but you'll get it. R----up----Down b. If you have tap jump off, this presents a problem. I don't use the y or x buttons.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. Usually, people will use the jump button and press down b, but i find that's slower, and harder. What I do is tap jump so I shorthop, then press down b. I also waveshine like this as switching between a normal wavedash and down b is slow. It's harder with fox as Fox is harder to shorthop with, but you'll get it. R----up----Down b. If you have tap jump off, this presents a problem. I don't use the y or x buttons.
You waveshine with tap jump!!? Interesting I guess in PM its easier to do that method because I find it impossible to shine oos while staying on the ground in Melee at least. I'll give it a try I need to add that to my gameplay, Thanks dude!

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
You waveshine with tap jump!!? Interesting I guess in PM its easier to do that method because I find it impossible to shine oos while staying on the ground in Melee at least. I'll give it a try I need to add that to my gameplay, Thanks dude!
Yup. It's real difficult at first, but I use to ALWAYS use tap jump for everything, so I infuse it in my new playstyle. Sometimes, I feel like using tap in game, other times I feel like using y. I think it's actually the easiest way to do it believe it or not and fastest. No switching, and no having to worry about landing your fingers on the right button switching back and forth.Shine --Up--diagonal right/left + R-- Shine.....Reapeat....... Just feels natural.

Top Bottom