• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

OIL

Smash Rookie
lol, did you download project M 3.6 wifi version, from the PM website? IF SO, go into PM, go into "play online" and then "with friends" and then "friend roster" and then "enter friend code".
Let's play 0392-5485-1852

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Hey all! I just got my wifi on my Wii worked out tonight and now I can play online with 3.6! I'm still very much in training so I'd love to chill with folks who could help me get better and just have fun! (essentially, if you feel like winning, add me! haha)

My friend code is in my signature!

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Hey all! I just got my wifi on my Wii worked out tonight and now I can play online with 3.6! I'm still very much in training so I'd love to chill with folks who could help me get better and just have fun! (essentially, if you feel like winning, add me! haha)

My friend code is in my signature!
Still up to play? 3313-1261-6415

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
The only stages you can choose are BF, FD, FoD, SV & DL & a few others but the rest of them desync

Last edited:

trusty

Smash Apprentice
3399-0256-2647 hey someone come play with me! haha. how do i add people to my friends list? my FC is in my signature- I would love to play against some other people!!!

3399-0256-2647

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
3399-0256-2647 hey someone come play with me! haha. how do i add people to my friends list? my FC is in my signature- I would love to play against some other people!!!

3399-0256-2647
Adding you right now trusty. We'll see how laggy this gets due to you being in Massachusetts, but maybe it'll be fine. You add people through your Wii by connecting to wifi, going to play with friends, and adding them to your friend roster. Make sure you're using a vanilla install of Project M 3.6 along with the wifi modifications on the first page of this thread.

trusty

Smash Apprentice
Cool, thanks. I just added you. I just reinstalled regular project M and did the addons and everything else. Thanks !

Adding you right now trusty. We'll see how laggy this gets due to you being in Massachusetts, but maybe it'll be fine. You add people through your Wii by connecting to wifi, going to play with friends, and adding them to your friend roster. Make sure you're using a vanilla install of Project M 3.6 along with the wifi modifications on the first page of this thread.

trusty

Smash Apprentice
Great games man! Despite the bit of lag and my stupid antics hahaha! You had some great reads, especially on my Marth (who is terrible lol). Let's play again some time!
For sure! Those pk Thunder SDs are so frustrating. I was really impressed by how smooth it seemed!

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Ive got a brawl backup and the latest pm build. I'm just unsure of how to connect to wifi [or wimmfi]

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Guess i should add my wii fc to my profile. Lowkey hype af, been trying to play pm online for like a year lol. [inb4 4stocked first match]

Top Bottom