• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TopOfAllWorlds

Smash Apprentice
What? On my screen, it says you left. Can you remake the lobby so i can join?
Oh ok. whats your nick name

Actually I think i am done for a little bit. I have to eat. I'll be back tho. My skype is TopOfAllWorlds and my Kik is TopOfAllWorld if you wana talk

Last edited:

Corrupt_ed

Smash Cadet
lol idk what you're doin with that FC, everyone i play who has a 0digit FC 3-4 stocks me. that marth threw me off. i would focus on fox if i were you tho.
Never played online before. Or PM, really. It was mainly an experiment. I mainly play Melee. Some things threw me off, like the grabs. And wavedashing OoS is really, really strange. And the lag certainly didn't help, lol. But yeah, there were so many things I noticed that I could have punished but I couldn't get the timing down and whatnot.

I do focus on Fox, but I like to play Marth/Falcon for fun. They kind of feel weird, but it must be the visuals or something.

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
Never played online before. Or PM, really. It was mainly an experiment. I mainly play Melee. Some things threw me off, like the grabs. And wavedashing OoS is really, really strange. And the lag certainly didn't help, lol. But yeah, there were so many things I noticed that I could have punished but I couldn't get the timing down and whatnot.

I do focus on Fox, but I like to play Marth/Falcon for fun. They kind of feel weird, but it must be the visuals or something.
controls are different in pm than melee, but also the main problem you probably had was the lag. it makes it a LOT harder to be in place to punish

Top Bottom