• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
that's all i can play for today, but ggs man!
yeah great games, i can tell u have pretty technical samus offline. wi-fi can be rough if you're not used to it.
one small thing i noticed, you tend to go for u-airs after an u-tilt connects, if i'm at high percent already just go for a nair instead. Also work on your edgeguarding, don't rely so heavily on missiles, try some run off nairs or d-tilts. there were plenty of times you could have taken me out early had you been guarding the edge properly

Last edited:

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
yeah great games, i can tell u have pretty technical samus offline. wi-fi can be rough if you're not used to it.
one small thing i noticed, you tend to go for u-airs after an u-tilt connects, if i'm at high percent already just go for a nair instead. Also work on your edgeguarding, don't rely so heavily on missiles, try some run off nairs or d-tilts. there were plenty of times you could have taken me out early had you been guarding the edge properly
thanks for the advice dude! i'll work on those now and ill try and be less predictable.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs Kman, I think I've had enough beatings for now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom