• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

noahsamoa_

Smash Cadet
You still free? It seems Noahsamoa won't be back online this time.

2840-6796-0410

A moment too late!

If anyone else wishes to play, I'll be watching the thread.
Thanks for playing Weeabee! I had lots of fun despite my interruptions in internet etc. Ill have a fully set up profile later on. Can u play Wednsday night? 4PST? Might have to take homework breaks. -Noah (Thanks so much :) I had so much fun)

Weabee

Smash Rookie
While @Rapid_Cher is doing his thing, a few matches @ Weabee Weabee ?
Apologies, Noahsamoa returned for a while. He just left, but it's getting late here, so I think I'm done for tonight.

GG @ N noahsamoa_ , matches seemed a bit laggy, maybe we don't live very close, but that was fun, especially Jigg vs Jigg and Falcon vs Falcon matches!

EDIT: I should be free Wednesday, I'll keep an eye out for you then!

Last edited:

Matthew Wilson

Smash Rookie
Hey been playing this game for a few months and I just found out that you can play online.
Here's my friend code: 3914-4214-2977

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Ggs, you have great movement with all your chars
Thnx. Noticed you had the pika quick attack cancels but didnt utilize them much. Im guessing because of the online you didnt want to risk the suicide? lol Would love to play you in person.

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Thnx. Noticed you had the pika quick attack cancels but didnt utilize them much. Im guessing because of the online you didnt want to risk the suicide? lol Would love to play you in person.
Yeah its too risky online, plus Ive played alot more melee than brawl so half the time I forget its even there.

Anyone want to play?

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GG's dude! Pika dittos were really fun, Your followups are great! The Pika sexytime on WW tho. ;)

WHOS NEXT?!
I'm getting on.
Edit: 5ully found someone else, anyone wanna play?

Last edited:

Guel

Smash Journeyman
ggs trat nice snake. Annoying to play snake online @_@ I could not tech that knee for the life of me lol. Anyone else looking to play?

Last edited:

trati

Smash Ace
lol your the first skilled samus I play yet gg tho

ggs trat nice snake. Annoying to play snake online @_@ I could not tech that knee for the life of me lol. Anyone else looking to play?

Last edited:

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Sorry undead didnt notice your post. Added both of you. ill host.ill host first come first serve I guess.

Top Bottom