• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SushiKiller

Smash Apprentice
Does it work for anybody else my wii freezes every time I go to wifi if some one has a fix plz tell me.

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
In the meantime tho for anyone who's actually serious about PM, I recommend you do what I'm doing by both working on neutral and hitting the lab.
Could you elaborate on what what you mean by 'the lab' and since wiimmfi is down, would anyone like to share their Smash training regimen with the group. This could be constructive.

As for me. I just discovered the Melee 20XX Training Hack Pack at a tourney I was recently at. Saw some YouTube coverage on it and saw how you can set your character to flash red when you fail an L-cancel. I really hadn't tried to implement that into my game til I tried that out. Then when I went back to P:M, I noticed that a successful L-cancel will flash your character white. I never noticed that before. (Call me unobservant....) Also you can set 20XX to automatically KO you if you do a dodge-roll. That has really helped to deter me from rolling so much.
But it sucks, cause I really have no humans to play on 20XX.

Anyone else like to share?

Lushsmoke

Smash Apprentice
When you press certain buttons, I forgot which, you can go debug mode, or frame mode, frame mode is awesome when testing certain moves and you will know exactly which frame to do it in

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
P:M Debug mode is (L + R + [up d-pad? || down d-pad?] That's cool. Performing a dair with Marth and hitting start and pressing 'z' to go through each frame helped me to see where exactly those hitboxes are. Now I have a little more of a clue where the tip spike is.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Could you elaborate on what what you mean by 'the lab' and since wiimmfi is down, would anyone like to share their Smash training regimen with the group. This could be constructive.
Basically meant use training mode, learn combos and figure out new stuff for your offense, neutral, recovery, etc. Also, you might want to save this picture. It's for debug mode.

GabPR

Smash Lord
Sup guys im back, for some reason my wii does not want to connect online and says error 31020, anyone knows what this migth mean?

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Pm me if you want the secret Debug Code to get back on the servers at a low low price of $9.99! !!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom