• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M freezes whenever I start a match.

Yoyoenix91

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yoyoenix91
3DS FC
4425-1925-6141
I'm having trouble with Project M freezing on me. I'll load a match, picking Skyloft. Once I load the stage, it is still Hanenbow, and everything freezes after the countdown. If I choose Final Destination, the stage will load, but it will still freeze.

I've defragged my SD, and I've tried my boyfriend's SD card, and it freezes for him too. I've installed Project M properly, on both of our 2GB SD Cards, and it simply won't load.

I'm using Riivolution, since it's my preferred loading method. Brawl Plus, Minus, and Balanced are all functioning properly.

I REALLY want to try Project M, since it looks great. Can anyone help me?

Also, if it's important, I'm using a Kingston card, and my BF is using the Wii branded SD Card.

Yoyoenix91

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yoyoenix91
3DS FC
4425-1925-6141
Okay, so I tried the Gecko OS method, and it worked. Now I just have no idea how to properly used Gecko OS. What I wonder is why the Riivolution method didn't work... did I do something wrong there? What could have gone wrong? Surely people have gotten this to work with Riivolution, hell, the method is provided...

Top Bottom