• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

project m crash?

chaoanaya

Smash Rookie
I'm be trying play project m, but when ever I press play on the project m screen, it would send me back to the wii menu. Also it isn't the disk because a couple of days ago it was working when I had the hackless version.

Prism

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jesset202
3DS FC
0576-5008-6643
I know you said it isn't the disk but did you try a couple times? cuz mine did that too, but it did work after a couple tries.

chaoanaya

Smash Rookie
I know you said it isn't the disk but did you try a couple times? cuz mine did that too, but it did work after a couple tries.
Well it turns out from the homebrew I downloaded did not have all the files to start the game so I just use the files from when I had the hackless version which work =D also I cleaned it 5 or 7 time....

Prism

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jesset202
3DS FC
0576-5008-6643
Well it turns out from the homebrew I downloaded did not have all the files to start the game so I just use the files from when I had the hackless version which work =D also I cleaned it 5 or 7 time....
The homebrew download didn't have all the necessary files? Like, the one from the Project M site's download page? That's weird...

Edit: Glad you got it working though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom