• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesdays: Recolors Galore!

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I like the Kirby ones cause just seeing those took me back to a time where I spent weeks doing nothing but unlocking all the different Kirby colors in Amazing Mirror.

Last edited:

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Wolf in black n teal outfit. Dark gray fur n hit Mohawk hair black

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
ill look into it, know any cheap/good place to buy one?
Check your local convenience store like 7-Eleven or a pharmacy like Walgreens if there's one in your area. You might get lucky. I did back before I had a laptop with it's own reader.

If not there, try places like hhgregg, Best Buy, supermarkets like Giant and Wal-Mart and maybe a Wegmans if you have one there. You can easily look up other places on your own.

And if all else fails, just order one online.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
CARBON KIRBY! YES!
I don't know if it's coincidence, but I love how PM's having an influx of new stuff during a Smash 4 content drought. I absolutely love Carbon Kirby, we should get Kirby with Metaknight's colors, though, or unmasked, adorable Meta Knight. Also, the Shadow recolor for Sonic looks neat, still, we should get some alternate costume like Boom Sonic or Classic Sonic.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Sonic recolors on the front page? I must be on the wrong site... :p

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Eh. This is cool and all but I already have a Shadow model import hack for Sonic from the Brawl Vault. Along with "Sonic Boom" Sonic, "Legend of Zelda DLC" Sonic and "Scout from TF2" Sonic. Plus countless of other hacks for pretty much every character.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
The Sonic ones are cool. I wonder if we will get an Amy Rose recolor?

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
It seems like the white dk with blue boxing gloves is a nod to Blizzard in Primal Rage, and that makes me so happy.

RunawayPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NiftySSB
I want a Pikachu with Raichu colors! (maybe different colors for hats?)
Some random colors for ZSS cuz ya
And some hipster looking stuff for Lucas :D

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
All these people that wanted Shadow as a separate model just gotta...
Close enough. Although, I wonder why they didn't do the red patches on Sonic's spines, if they're going to go to all the trouble of updating the textures of his shoes, gloves, etc.
That said, Shadow's shoes alone make Sonic my new main.

Last edited:

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
You've replaced alt colors in the past. Pretty sure you guys could just replaced that red alt with the Knux recolor. Just saying.
We decided that we wanted to keep team models to a consistent model. Knux recolour's shoes would be inconsistent with the other team models.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Well... Looks like we're not getting Tails for Project M... :( That poor boy gets no respect...

Kati

Smash Lord
Toon Link even has different designs on his shirt! DETAILS EVRYWARE

Top Bottom