• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesday - Red's Pikachu And Other Pokémon Alts!

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
On last week's installment of Project M Art Tuesday, the Project M Dev Team unveiled a sexy retro costume for the man of the people, Captain Falcon. This week, the team decided to focus on the Pokémon of the game, with additional alts for Pikachu, Squirtle, Lucario, and Mewtwo!

Pikachu rocking Red's 59Fifty.

Shinobi Squirtle's previous ninja garb got bleached!

Lucario's sleek black Gi and.. What's that on Mewtwo?

Team Rocket Mewtwo might be my favorite thus far.

Pikachu with the sideways hat is electrifying! (Please don't stop reading, I'm sorry for that one.)

Just Pikachu and Squirtle engaging in all kinds of debauchery.
If you're keeping score at home folks, that's Pikachu with Red's hat from Generation 3 of Pokémon onwards, Squirtle rocking a sleek white Shinobi outfit, Lucario just killing it with the Black Karate Gi, and the absolutely gorgeous Team Rocket's Mewtwo.

Once again, the PMDT is pulling out all the stops to create the most comprehensively beautiful version of Project M thus far, and the hype is too real. What do you guys think of the costumes? Which character do you think deserves an alt next? Find out by tuning into next week's episode of Project M Art Tuesday!

KhanYe is currently in Dublin, Ireland and wants to play with Armada someday. Follow me on Twitter @rbdayman if you like shawarma or gelato. If you don't like those things, then don't. #RadBrownDads

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
GODDAMN IT PMBR NOW I GOTTA REPAIR MY WII

I CAN'T STATE ENOUGH HOW AWESOME THOSE ARE

Zenmaioh

Smash Apprentice
Team Rocket Mewtwo is ****ING AWESOME!!! Seriously these are all so great and I cant wait to get the new version

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
Dat gi is the best and you know it. I can finally have Ryu in Smash Bros. (not really, but still)

Last edited:

SunnyChespin

Smash Rookie
Good lord these are amazing, I'm glad to finally see the Lucario one in action. But that Team Rocket Mewtwo is just incredible. The level of detail and interesting textures are perfect.

Animage

Smash Cadet
>Team rocket costume on mewtwo
>Team rocket is always getting star ko'd
>Mewtwo weight nerf confirmed

D

Deleted member

That Mewtwo costume is sexy. The black and red wine colors look really cool together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
I love how they made Pikachu's ears bend down under the hat, great little touch!

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
So when do these costumes actually become part of the game? I'm really anxious to play as Classic Pit and Ganondorf!!

Scarpian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scarpian
Every time I look at Squritle, I hear "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

Last edited:

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
I think the hat is awesome conceptually but, and this may just be me, it looks a little strange. Maybe it will look better in the actual game, but in the picture it just looks strange to me.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Simply hotness. All of it. TR Mewtwo will be my go-to palette now. . .
BUT WHERE'S MY IVYSAUR PALETTES?!. . .

Last edited:
Top Bottom