• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Music Glitch

ZonaGuy12

Smash Rookie
I have been playing Project M since around right before 3.6 was announced so not too long but I thought I would point out that this was happening before 3.6, I just didn't care for the music because I thought it'd be fixed when 3.6 came out.

Alright, to start this off, whenever I load Project M I get the main menu music changed, everything else is still default.

I'm using Dolphin (Newest build) and Gecko OS. I messed with the hook type, in the end with VBI all the other music is still default music.

Before you say anything I've tried the following already:

Defrag SD Card.

Reinstall the music from a fresh Project M download.

Googling as much as possible to find something ending up with nothing.

I'm sure I've done something else but forgot so if you point it out I'll just say tried and edit this post.

Thanks in advance and I hope I can get something in the end of this.

ZonaGuy12

Smash Rookie
What dolphin version?
Can you explain the problem better?
I guess I could've explained it better, sorry. I'm using Dolphin 4.0-7717 (An update that came out around 8-10 hours ago)

If you can give me about 20 minutes I can upload a video quickly to show.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
what's your directory look like? Are your brstms in the correct folder?

Top Bottom