• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Art Revealed!

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Wait... April Fools is coming up soon.. Does PM have anything planned?
I predict a mode that makes the game have Smash 64 physics and graphics for the april fools joke.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I feel bad for my Saffron City Smash U stage.
Peach's Castle is missing the Bumpers.
Just wondering, if they did put Dracula's Castle before, why not including Simon Belmont with the newcomers to don't make the stage "incomplete"?
Already being in Brawl in some form is a prerequisite for being added.
:mewtwopm: was a trophy. :roypm: was a sticker. So there was no risk of copyright trouble with them.
Simon, however, didn't appear at all, and is a third party character. That's actually why Dracula's Castle was replaced – it was a copyright time bomb.

TheFlyingCule

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFlyingCule
3DS FC
3668-8782-5131
Looks like Im still gonna be replacing the ZSS skins...they still look pretty bad...

Other than that I'm super hype. GOnna spend this weekend playing PM for hype. Bowser's Castle Stage especially! I've wanted a Bowser stage FOREVER

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Aw, I hope they keep Brawl's Battlefield version. While Melee's is nice, I liked Brawl's more.

Also, why Samus get so many Suits? What about Link?

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
So you press L + A for an alternate stage to appear once you click it. Hmmm.................*GASP*

PROJECT M FOR GLORY MODE CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I was hoping for bowser's castle to be tournament legal
but this is all cool and whatnot
If there's a good way to easily predict the thwomps then it will probably be legal.

I also like your profile picture, Luigi deserves the pain.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Already being in Brawl in some form is a prerequisite for being added.
:mewtwopm: was a trophy. :roypm: was a sticker. So there was no risk of copyright trouble with them.
Simon, however, didn't appear at all, and is a third party character. That's actually why Dracula's Castle was replaced – it was a copyright time bomb.
Hm. It's understandable. I actually thought about this because Snake, from Konami, was at Brawl. Since Simon is Konami's too, maybe the rights would be still kinda well used.
Thanks!

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
someone please just tell me they changed Squirtle's ass stock icon

Like seriously it looks so ****ing bad

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
Samus has enough suits that every color swap could just be its own costume. Love the attentions she is getting!

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
That is definitely not the message the PM Dev Team is trying to present, but I can honestly understand why someone would feel that way.
Hence I made it look as if it's quoting the game as a sentient entity instead of people involved with Project M. It's my way of saying Project M is amazing.

Boss N

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Boss-N
3DS FC
0044-3869-2757
still wondering WHERE'S ISAAC & KNAAAAACKLS?????
@ Michael Zvaniga Michael Zvaniga also doesn't PM not work on WiiU's at all? I never got mine to work on it.

Last edited:

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Copyright is a lot more difficult than you can imagine. Even if ssomebody was a sticker or throphy in brawl wouldnt have ment that they have no problem being 'in' it would still require a very strict contract. Actually the only characters that are easy are Kid Icarus and Kirby. Thats because the company owns all the rights and and has nobody to ask permission from. However the dracula stage is even more dangerous.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Where's a Dark Zelda(because why not) and Hilda recolor tho? The most fabulous person in PM deserves to have the widest array of clothing options.

All of them being dresses.

That virtually look the same.

But that's totally justified because it's the world's most stylish thing. So it's just wise to make so many copies is all.

metalman311

Smash Rookie
As usual, everything looks wonderful. I hope link has the fierce deity skin. It's wierd PMDT didn't think of that before nintendo in sm4sh

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not really liking Delfino's Secret but...that's just me. I really like the new Bowser Castle stage and the HD remakes, though.

Ricochet J

Smash Rookie
Take notes Nintendo! Seriously, when it comes to fan service, PM does a way better job than Nintendo, given the resources of both

GuiltyBadguy

Smash Cadet
While I don't play Project M (I really want to!), I must say that these stages look freakin' beautiful, especially Saffron City!

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
I was alright with them giving Samus another suit until I read that it's replacing the recolor. Personally I prefer the recolor and I hope they don't replace every recolor with her suits (I know she has a lot).

So glad to see Melee Battlefield back. I originally didn't like it, but have come to love it for the great balance that it has. It has the same collisions as Melee too, I hope?

Top Bottom