• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.5 - ZSS alt costume has transparent eyelashes

Juken

Smash Ace
I think you guys may have made her eyelashes a bit too dark because they show up as transparent ingame from black turning into transparency.
http://puu.sh/cRQBZ/ce4b6d06e2.jpg

I also noticed that the eyelashes are really huge, which is pretty weird on its own.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
The draw priority for the objects were messed up during a last-minute change. It will be fixed.

Juken

Smash Ace
The draw priority for the objects were messed up during a last-minute change. It will be fixed.
Could this just be fixed by brightening the eyelash color a bit? I'd like to fix it myself since I dunno if you guys will probably release an update immediately like that.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Could this just be fixed by brightening the eyelash color a bit? I'd like to fix it myself since I dunno if you guys will probably release an update immediately like that.
No thats not how transparency works.

Top Bottom