• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.5 Trailer Released, Release Date Revealed

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Today is the day! The official Project M 3.5 trailer is here, with a ton of new info. Character costumes, skins, stages and some huge character changes are revealed, along with the most important part: the release date. Which, by the way, is closer than you think. A lot closer. Watch the trailer below for all the juicy details, and then hopelessly attempt to contain your hype. You're going to need more than one wrist strap.

Please note: The PAL release date is different than the NTSC version, but will be coming in the future! Stay tuned.

Are you excited? Check that - how excited are you? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

THE DERRIT ISN'T OUT OF CAPS LOCK MODE YET. HYPE HAS NOT BEEN CONTAINED. GO CRAZY WITH HIM ON TWITTER AT @THEDERRIT.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TRAILER GIVEN ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-_Face_-

Smash Apprentice
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TURN CAPS OFF RIGHT NOW BRAIN NO WORK HYPE TOO MUCH HYPE HYPE HYPE HYEEEEEEEPPPPEEPEPEEEEPEPEPEEEE

StriderSean

Smash Cadet
NNID
RagnarokSeraph
3DS FC
1332-8232-6969
I feel more hyped fro this than for SSB4.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
TWO DAYS?!??!

*insert celebratory gif here*

Poots

Smash Journeyman
Is it bad that this makes me feel sad about smash 4 coming out so soon?

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Awesome timing PMDT, the release date is the same day I'm going to a Brawl tournament, so if the download comes in time, I'm definitely going to bring 3.5 with me to play some exhibition matches :D

Guess I'll be able to see if PM 3.5 > Smash 4 Wii U a lot sooner than I expected (seriously, the smile on my face kept getting bigger the closer that release date came). Looks like final exams will be hard to study for again this year :D

EDIT: Those stage revamps tho...

Last edited:

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Just when you reach the release date segment and thought the trailer's hype was done....

OGZSSLYDHLDLHSGLXHPDPUUDUDOYYDLHWHATTT??!

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681
whoa whoa whoa wut!

that soon???

SUB HYPE!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

We more excited then a Rebecca Black throwback!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Anyone else think that setting the release date a week before Smash Wii U hits is destructive to the scene as a whole?

The argument for PM this entire time has been (at least in part) keeping Smash relevant, so it HELPS Nintendo, right?
But now, that has switched to releasing what is in reality a COMPETING (and free for any Brawl players) product that confuses the competitive Smash scene even more.... a week before a new game comes out.

I'm sorry to be a downer here... and I like PM so I'm happy about a new release, but this feels like a really, really bad/destructive move, and I seriously question whoever came up with the release date.

(unless of course this is being rushed to avoid a cease/desist situation)

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
MARIO KART 8 DLC TOMORROW, PROJ M 3.5 THE DAY AFTER, THEN SMASH 4 NEXT WEEK, WHAT A TIME TO LOVE NINTENDO GAMES

Boomhound

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else think that setting the release date a week before Smash Wii U hits is destructive to the scene as a whole?

(unless of course this is being rushed to avoid a cease/desist situation)
Nintendo was against the smash scene until they saw that changing their attitude would help s4les so I wouldn't worry

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
So glad this is coming out before Smash Wii U! It looks great, but I have to say I probably won't be playing too much PM for a while after the 21st. My time is pretty limited and I prefer the new mechanics and characters.

TBH, I really just need to quit school and jobs and play Smash all day. Then I will have ample time for each version. Yeah, that sounds like a solid plan.

Top Bottom