• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 2.6b Custom Texture issuses.

TimSkully

Smash Rookie
The issue in 2.6b is that when i go to load it, a lil red timer clock pops up saying accessing Brawl Vault then it goes through to the title screen. I click stage builder and the same timer pops up but it doesnt load up. i kept restarting my wii and the same thing kept happening. It worked once but no character/stage textures worked. I know u guys r busy with important issues but please take a look at the problem when u get the chance. Oh P.S. i notice that there was a folder missing in 2.6b that was in 2.6. Project M 2.6\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf in the pf folder the folder labeled game is missing in 2.6b. Just thought i let u know. Thanks in Advance!

TimSkully

Smash Rookie
There's no such folder as "pf/game". What are you trying to do?
Im not trying to do anything. In the pf folder it has *fighter,info,stage etc in there*. Just letting them no that there was a folder missing. I have 2.5 though 2.6b on my PC only version 2.6 that has the folder labeled game in it and inside the folder is a DAT file. *(sq_event_data). I thought it might have something to do with my issue thats why i threw it out there. I guess not. Just really wanna no why im getting this clock glitch.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Are you freezing when trying to access Stage Builder with the hackless codeset? If so, the reason might be because your file directories may not be set properly in your SD card.

To load Project M properly, the hacked custom stage file must be in this exact directory:

SD:\private\wii\app\RSBE\st\

TimSkully

Smash Rookie
Are you freezing when trying to access Stage Builder with the hackless codeset? If so, the reason might be because your file directories may not be set properly in your SD card.

To load Project M properly, the hacked custom stage file must be in this exact directory:

SD:\private\wii\app\RSBE\st\
PM pic 5.JPG As u can c this is what my SD layout looks like. I have downloaded the hackless file twice from Projectmgame.en. This is how the layout is everytime, its been like this since 2.5. Ive had no problems until 2.6b.

TimSkully

Smash Rookie
View attachment 2756As u can c this is what my SD layout looks like. I have downloaded the hackless file twice from Projectmgame.en. This is how the layout is everytime, its been like this since 2.5. Ive had no problems until 2.6b.
I just did a full clean slate wiped my SD card. 2.6b worked fine. So i add one texture to one character, and the clock pops up again saying accessing Brawl Vault. When i went to stage builder it came up again then didn't load PM. It kept doing that numerous times. So i removed the texture and tried it again. The same result. My friend recently put a stage hack on his 2.6b and no problems with his. Is there a glitch that happens when u add textures on 2.6b?

Top Bottom